A Unique Career Opportunity
BIFFL- owned by the Government of Bangladesh, represented by the Finance Division, Ministry of Finance and a leading Non-Bank Financial Institution in Bangladesh- is looking for competent and promising talents, dedicated to engineer the growth of the country by being a part of its dynamic management team.
|Position and Department||Age||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)||Maximum 50 Years||Post-Graduation degree from reputed public/private universities.||Minimum 15 years of work experience with minimum 3 (three) years in managerial position/head of department in reputed Bank/Non-Bank Financial Institution.|
|Position: Company Secretary
Department: Company Secretariat
|Maximum 45 Years||Post-Graduate/Graduate from reputed public/private universities with Chartered Secretary or Chartered Accountant degree.||Minimum 10 years of work experience with minimum 5 years as Company Secretary in reputed Banks/NBFIs.
|Position: Head of Credit Administration Department
Department: Credit Administration
|Maximum 42 Years||Post-graduate from reputed public/private universities.||Minimum 8 years of work experience with minimum 2 (two) years in Credit Administration Department/Credit Risk Management Department in reputed Bank/Non-Bank Financial Institution|
N.B: No Third Division/Class (Equivalent GPA/CGPA) in any academic result is acceptable.
Salary Package: Negotiable
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to apply through www.bdjobs.com/biffl by 20 July 2023.
- Selection will be based purely on merit.
- BIFFL is an equal opportunity employer and strictly maintains non-smoking environment.
- Any kind of persuasion will automatically disqualify candidature.
- Age limit and educational requirements may be relaxed for candidate with exceptional qualifications.
- BIFFL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of the selection process.