Vision, Mission & Strategic Priorities
Acceleration of economic growth by leveraging relative strengths of Public and Private Sector through financing Infrastructure Projects.
- To perform as a professional Financial Institution by adopting the internationally accepted best practices and maintaining highest level of moral and ethical standards.
- To promote Country’s economic development by facilitating and encouraging Private Sector Investment in all infrastructure projects.
- To support sustainable economic growth of Bangladesh through facilitating Infrastructure Development.
- To provide long-term finance to critically important infrastructure projects.
- To catalyze co-financing from private financial sources.
- To provide a unique vehicle for capital market development by exploring a number of avenues to capture domestic and foreign investment within the contexts of a robustly designed and well-governed investment vehicle.
- To promote, encourage and finance Private Sector Investment in all infrastructure sector.
- To extend financing facilities for the infrastructure projects in the form of debt or equity.
- To attract private investment in long term infrastructure projects: overcoming the asset liability mismatch of existing bank finance
- To create funds, sub-funds, including Islamic Funds, and any other type of Funds as deemed appropriate by the Company.
- To develop, finance & monitor and implement infrastructure projects
- To focus on recruitment and retention of skilled, honest, creative and talented manpower
- To ensure transparency, accountability, fairness in operation and zero tolerance on corruption and sexual harassment
- To maximize shareholder equity by maintaining asset quality with balanced and sustainable growth
- To enhance brand image through excellent customer service, CSR activities and finance in green & energy efficient projects